Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Autumn Swap


Well, I am busy as usually. Making several EPIC things (hopefully to enter some international competitions), preparing for my classes in Swedish PUSS bead show in October, etc.

Recently, I've finished another piece for a swap at biser.info. Turned out I love making presents ;)

This one is for a sweet lady from Russia, her name is Yulia. She wanted to have a free-form set in autumn colors, and here is what i have come up with.

This is the first time I used free-form to make a bezel. That was a cool experiment ;)


See you later!

8 comments:

LUCY said...

Guauuuuuuuu, que belleza, los colores del otoño, naranjas y marrones, me encanta....precioso.....

WindyRiver said...

Lovely!

Monica said...

favoloso!!!!!

Emerald Window said...

Very Beautiful. She's a lucky lady!
Cenya

Foxan said...

Thanks for the comments, everybody! :)

sureal52 said...

Sehr schön das Set ist sehr schön

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Fabulous design, wonderful colors!

cricri said...

Tout simplement merveilleux !!!!